1. Foreseeing the future of clustered living space in Delhi - the Economic and Political centre of India. The DDA in Master Plan Delhi (MPD) 2021 has introduced ONE ACRE FARMHOUSE/ COUNTRY HOMES policy.
2. With this new policy DDA has reduced the minimum plot area for Farmhouse from 2.5 acre to 1 acre – vide S.O.NO - 1199 (E), on 10th May, 2013.
3. Earlier only 1076 sq ft of build up area was allowed on a 2.5 acre plot (which was very unsatisfactory for Farmhouse lovers and Investors) – But with the new policy one can have up to 3 dwelling units of 4356 sq ft per Acre.
4. Further, the Ministry of Urban Development has revised and regularized the farmhouse policy, now termed as LDRA (Low Density Residential Area).
5. As per the new policy LDRA's are permitted in the new zonal development plan in GREEN BELT areas of Delhi/NCR.